Wednesday 11 April 2012

Selena Gomez Reveals Her Kissable Fragrance!


Selena Gomez is ready to pucker up!
After almost a year in the making, the Wizards of Waverly Place star has finally revealed all the deets of her debut fragrance Kissable
Selena is beyond happy with the final notes her fans helped pick out because they're her favorite!
The Love Songstress told Teen Vogue:
“I have three favorite smells in the world: raspberry, vanilla, and freesia. Vanilla just makes me feel cozy and yummy. Raspberry is fun without being too sweet. I love how feminine freesia is. It was important to me that anyone who smelled it found it enticing. I wanted it to be absolutely kissable.”
When asked by the magazine on who she planned to kiss, she teasingly responded, “Well, it's not like I'm kissing myself."
Ha! We have a feeling Beibs is gonna love this scent just as much as he loves his own fragrance!
We can't wait to check out the $55 perfume when it hits Macy'sshelves in mid-May.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.